This site is a fully operating Head end facility that is one of Comcast's "A" sites in that it is a critical for Fiber routing in the north east region. The challenging tasks we were faced with on this pre-cast structure consisted of the following.
- Demo of the pre cast end cap
- Installation of (2) 8’X32’ precast extensions
- Re-installing the end cap
- New roof overlay
- 1 500 KW generator
- 1600amp 208V service
- Removal of existing UPS system
- 1 2000 amp supplementary bay to the DC power Plant to include reconfiguring 8 strings of batteries
- 3 tier system of Ladder racking throughout the data center
- Fire Alarm systems for the building to include sprinklers
- FM200 for the data center
- HVAC system included 3 CRAC units rated at 10 tons of cooling for the electric room
- 1 5ton unit for the TOC
This is another one of our turn key projects that we handled from start to finish with all trades.